Spring Curbside Brush Pick Up will occur (rain or shine) in the City of Arnold the week of March 20, 2017.
This service is only for City residential home locations only.
Following are requirements for brush to be picked up curbside.
- All brush must be placed at the curb line of residential property prior to this date.
- Limbs should be cut into 4 to 12 feet lengths and be no larger than 6 inches in diameter at the butt of the limb cut.
- Limb end cuts must be facing the street.
- The brush pile should be no larger than a ½-ton pickup load volume.
- Brush should not be bagged or bound together.
- No grass clippings, lumber, or other debris will be collected and chipped.