- This event has passed.
General Municipal Election
April 4 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
View the sample ballot.
The polls will be open from 6:00 am until 7:00 pm.
Polling places inside Arnold city limits include:
- Salvation Army Worship Center, 3740 Telegraph Road
- Fox C-6 Wilde Service Center, 849 Jeffco Blvd.
- New Hope Methodist Church, 3921 Jeffco Blvd.
- Arnold VFW Post #2593, 2301 Church Road
- Arnold Rec Center, 1695 Missouri State Road
- Ridgewood Middle School Gym, 1401 Ridgewood School Road
- Lonedell Elementary School, 2500 Tomahawk Drive
- Simpson Elementary School, 3585 Vogel Road
It is suggested that you have either your voter registration card or a valid state ID when you arrive at the polling place.
Absentee voting is available now at the County Clerk’s office located at 729 Maple Street in Hillsboro, MO. It will end April 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
Election night results can be viewed at JeffCoMo.org