- This event has passed.
Spring Brush Pick Up
March 20 @ 8:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm
Spring Curbside Brush Pick Up will occur (rain or shine) in the City of Arnold the week of March 20 – 24, 2017.
This service is only for City residential home locations.
Following are requirements for brush to be picked up curbside.
- All brush must be placed at the curb line of residential property prior to this date.
- Limbs should be cut into 4 to 12 feet lengths and be no larger than 6 inches in diameter at the butt of the limb cut.
- Limb end cuts must be facing the street.
- The brush pile should be no larger than a ½-ton pickup load volume.
- Brush should not be bagged or bound together.
- No grass clippings, lumber, or other debris will be collected and chipped.