Arnold is home to some of the most beautiful parks in the Midwest!
We invite you, your family, friends, and associates to enjoy the great outdoors in any or all of our parks.
Check out all of our park amenities as well as our park pavilions that are available for rent for reunions or picnics.
City of Arnold Park Hours
Parks open one-half hour after sunrise
and close one-half hour after sunset.
Park Rules & Regulations
- All reserved grounds or areas must be occupied by 11:00 am or risk forfeiture to other groups on a first come basis.
- Fires are allowed only in suitable BBQ pit areas or by special permission from the Parks Director. Deposit all litter in the proper receptacles.
- No pets allowed in skate park or tennis courts. Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- No feeding of Ducks or Geese at any City Park.
- Swimming, wading, boating, and skating are prohibited on all waterways in all parks.
- Motorized vehicles are only allowed on paved roads and parking areas.
- Tennis courts are for tennis only. No roller hockey, skateboarding, basketball, volleyball, etc. is allowed.
- Skate Park is for in-line skates, roller skates, and skateboards only. No bikes, scooters, or pets allowed.
- No live entertainment without the approval of the Parks Director.
- Inflatables are allowed with a certificate of insurance from the renter.
- Solicitation is not allowed in any park.
- Horse/petting zoos are not allowed.
- Golfing and golf practice are not allowed.
- All trash must be properly disposed of in the receptacles provided.
- All rules and signs, such as speed limits, shall be obeyed by user.