The City of Arnold Department of Public Works impacts the life of every citizen on a daily basis.
The City of Arnold Department of Public Works keeps the City’s physical resources functioning, including:
- Maintenance for all City buildings
- Vehicle maintenance for all City Departments
- Assistance and support to all City Departments
- Street snow removal in the winter
- Storm sewer drain flooding prevention
- Street/sidewalk repairs
During times of emergencies, such as storms, blizzards, or other crises, our dedicated City employees put in many extra hours – often at night, on weekends, or on holidays – to keep every citizen of the City of Arnold safe.
Check out our FAQs below for answers you may need. Should you have other questions or concerns regarding the City’s physical resources, please let us know by using our Please Contact Me form.
Contact Operations Supervisor Mark Migneco at American Water Company.