The City of Arnold is accepting applications for the Utility Tax Rebate during April 2018.
To qualify for a refund you must be a resident living within the city limits of Arnold, be 62 years of age or older, or certified as totally disabled. Your total household income must not exceed $30,000 annually. To receive the refund, the following documents must be presented. (Without the proper documents, the City cannot process the application and the City cannot make copies for you.)
- Proof of age – Copy of Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, etc.
- Proof of total income for the year – Wages, Pensions, Unemployment, Social Security checks, Public Assistance of any kind, Interest, Dividends (2017 tax return provides this information).
- Paid gas and/or electric bills for September 2017 through February 2018 (bill will show amount of Arnold City Tax paid, only the Arnold City Tax will be included in calculating the amount of a refund).
- Copy of proof of ownership – Deed, Real Estate Tax Receipt, etc. If renting, copy of a rent receipt or lease agreement.
- For disability refund – Recent letter of disability and copy of recent check from Social Security.
Only residents within the city limits of Arnold, who pay an Arnold tax on their utility bills are eligible. Applications must be postmarked by April 30, 2018.
Download the April 2018 Utility Tax Rebate Form or pick up a paper copy in the Lobby at Arnold City Hall, 2101 Jeffco Blvd.