- Map changes may impact your flood insurance rates
- There may be ways to ease any cost increases
- Meet with City staff and representatives from other agencies to find your property on the preliminary flood maps and to discuss what it may mean for you
When and Where?
- January 9 – Over 100 citizen attendees!
- January 15 at 6 pm – 8 pm @ Arnold City Hall, 2101 Jeffco Blvd., Arnold MO 63010
Want More Information?
- To see preliminary Flood Maps, visit here
(Arnold map numbers: 29099C- 0108F, 0109F, 0116F, 0117F, 0119F, 0128F, 0129F, 0136F, 0138F, & 0139F)
- Call the FEMA Map Information Exchange (FMIX) at 877-FEMA-MAP (877-336-2627)
- For Federal Flood Insurance information, visit here
- Call the City of Arnold’s Flood Map Info Line at 636-296-2100, ext. 1125
Standard Homeowners Insurance Does Not Cover Flooding