The City of Arnold will begin our Spring 2018 Curbside Chipping Program for City residents on Monday, March 12, 2018.
All brush must be placed at the street curb line before that morning. Only one pass through on each street will occur by City of Arnold Parks and Public Works staff to chip the brush at each residential location.
Please note the following requirements for this service:
- All tree limbs should be cut in 4 to 8 feet lengths and be no larger than 6 inches in diameter.
- Brush should be neatly stacked with cut ends facing the street.
- The brush pile should be no larger than 8 feet wide or 4 feet in height.
- Brush should not be bound or placed in a container and no yard waste bags will be collected.
- The brush should contain no nails, metal, rope, grass clippings, leaves, or other items as they will not be picked up and chipped.
- This curbside chipping applies for residential homes only – not businesses, churches, or fraternal organizations.
- In case of inclement weather that day, the brush chipping will be pushed back a day and will continue until all streets have been serviced.
Again, only one pass through on each street will occur. If you have any questions, please call the City of Arnold Department of Public Works at 636-282-2394.