The City of Arnold will hold its Spring 2019 Residential Curbside Brush Chipping Program beginning Monday, March 11, 2019.
All brush must be placed at the street curb line before that morning. Only one pass through on each street will be undertaken by parks and public works staff to chip the brush at each residential location. Please note the following guidelines when preparing your brush for chipping:
- All tree limbs should be cut in 4- to 8-foot lengths and be no larger than 6 inches in diameter.
- Brush should be neatly stacked with cut ends facing the street.
- Brush pile should be no larger than 8 feet wide or 4 feet in height.
- Brush should not be bound or placed in a container, and no yard waste bags will be collected.
- Brush should contain no nails, metal, rope, grass clippings, leaves, or other items as they will not be picked up and chipped.
- This curbside pick-up applies for residential homes only and not businesses, churches, or fraternal organizations.
- In case of inclement weather on March 11, brush chipping will begin on Tuesday, March 12, and will continue until all streets have been serviced.
Please note that only one pass through on each street will be provided.
Please call 636-282-2386 with questions.