Arnold is home to some of the most beautiful parks in the Midwest!
We invite you, your family, friends, and associates to enjoy the great outdoors in any or all of our parks.
Check out all of our park amenities as well as our park pavilions that are available for rent for reunions or picnics.
City of Arnold Park Hours
Parks open one-half hour after sunrise
and close one-half hour after sunset.
Park Rules & Regulations
- Fires are allowed only in BBQ pit areas or by special permission.
- Pets must remain on leash at all times except at Paw Parks.
- Please refrain from feeding ducks/geese.
- Swimming, wading, boating, and skating are prohibited in all waterways.
- Motorized vehicles are only allowed on authorized roads.
- Skate Park is for inline skates, roller skates, and skateboards only. No bikes, pets, etc. allowed.
- No glass allowed at any park.
- No live entertainment without prior approval from Teresa Kohut via email or phone 636-282-6686.
- Inflatables are allowed with a certificate of insurance provided to the Parks Department from the renter/rental company.
- Solicitation is prohibited in all parks.
- Horses and petting zoos are not allowed.
- Golfing and golf practice are not allowed (excluding disc golf).
- All rules and signs, such as speed limits, shall be obeyed by user.