The City of Arnold rebates paid City utility taxes for senior citizens and citizens with disabilities during the months of April and October only.
To be eligible for the rebate, residents must be 62 or older, or certified as totally disabled. Total household income must not exceed $30,000 annually. To receive the refund the following documents must be presented:
- Proof of age and photo ID – driver’s license, birth certificate, etc.
- Proof of total income for the year – wages, pensions, unemployment, social security checks, public assistance of any kind, interest, dividends, etc.
- Paid gas and electric bills for the prior six-month period.
- Proof of ownership – deed, real estate tax receipt, etc. If renting, a receipt or lease agreement.
- For disability refund – recent letter of disability and copy of recent check from Social Security.
Download the Utility Tax Rebate Application.
For more information use our Please Contact Me form or call the City Clerk’s office at 636-296-2100.